Defined as an autonomous system, often in real time, specialising in a specific task and with limited resources, an embedded IT system is built on three main pillars:
- the hardware
- the software and programming
- signal processing and communication
We employ our expertise to make measurement and control systems stand-alone, to improve the efficiency of industrial processes and to develop intelligent medical systems.
- Hardware development: architectural design and hardware development of embedded systems based on microcontrollers and/or programmable software.
- Embedded software: high-performance embedded system programming using Systems-on-a-Chip and real-time embedded operating systems.
- Low power embedded systems: development of low power autonomous embedded systems drawing on energy harvesting principles.
- Communicating systems: creation of small embedded systems incorporating communication technologies, wired or wireless, focused on the notions of safety and reliability (Internet of Things).
- Signal processing: adaptation of signal processing algorithms in embedded systems for applications such as sound and/or image processing (smart camera).