Active in the research and development of micro and nanotechnologies, our expertise covers a range of fields: biomedical, sensors and actuators, MEMS, watchmaking and electronics.
The technologies we employ are photolithography, laser and plasma micro-structuring, polymer on liquid deposition (parylene, PDMS) and its application in fields such as micro and nanofluidics, variable focus lenses and membranes.
We adopt a multidisciplinary approach to innovation and project implementation.
- Laser technology, ablative and additive, nano and femtosecond (three wavelengths): materials machining with micrometric precision, with minimum modification of the material.
- Plasma technology: surface deposition, etching and functionalization, with specific expertise in the application of atmospheric pressure cold plasma.
- Parylene technology: polymer on liquid packaging and coating applications, creation of channels, membranes and fluidic systems.
- Fluid technology for the biomedical sector.
- Creation of flexible devices: conversion of human body heat into electricity. These innovative thermoelectric generators are based on the properties of ionic liquids.