Working closely with our industrial and academic partners, we develop solutions dedicated to image in the broadest sense of the term.
Firstly, we grasp the real world, with image acquisition, analysis and processing, applied in particular to augmented reality; secondly, we create 3D images (computer graphics) with tools such as virtual reality and Serious Games.
We develop innovative prototypes that can be produced on an industrial scale and marketed.
- Computer graphics: development of 3D applications adapted to user needs, both 3D real-time Web-type via WebGL and multi-platform software with Unity.
- Image acquisition, processing and analysis: event detection, object recognition within images, video sequences. These images can come from a large variety of sources including thermal or 3D cameras.
- Virtual reality: working closely with our academic partners, we conduct immersive projects which maximise the user experience.
- Augmented reality: integration of virtual elements in the real environment for industrial (maintenance operations) and health (phantom pain treatment) applications.
- Serious Games: application of game concepts to address societal, industrial and medical challenges.