Our expertise in production equipment design enables us to offer concrete solutions aimed at achieving a sustainable balance between industrial and societal needs via the development of economically efficient, ecologically responsible and sustainable technologies.
Labelling production facilities in terms of their energy efficiency is just a matter of time and machine life-cycle analysis has to be mastered.
- Efficient mechanical design (methodology and implementation): capacity to study a complex mechanism matching the needs via a functional analysis, the technical and the economic feasibility.
- Machine tool design (analysis, advice and design): industrial expertise in the analysis and design of highly efficient machine structures, the analysis of their behaviour and the rationalisation of their implementation.
- Intelligent machines (applied research focusing on the efficiency of production facilities): adaptation of the size of the production machine to the object it is creating and communication of statuses for maintenance, monitoring and performance quantification.
- Special equipment (study, development and creation): capacity to study, develop and create complex and innovative mechatronic mechanisms in an industrial production environment, thanks, in particular, to real-time measurement expertise.
- Standards and safety (information, advice and analyses): information on legal requirements governing machine-related safety management. Consulting services regarding the implementation of risk management methods and legal documents to be provided.