The two buildings of the Neuchâtel Campus, ideally located near the train station of the canton’s capital, offer a rich student life in the heart of the city, between the lake and the mountains.
The Haute Ecole Arc unfolds its two Minergie buildings with green roofs on the esplanade, with a breathtaking view of the lake.
The Arc community has numerous classrooms, workshops, laboratories and other practical rooms, as well as, many state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure:
- A central reception and secretariats for each training area
- Two large auditoriums
- Two libraries open to the public
- An IT support desk (Helpdesk)
- A large cafeteria and catering facilities
- Bright work and relaxation areas
- Workrooms equipped with computers
- Numerous reprographic facilities
- An infirmary and nursing room
- Personal lockers
- Selective waste sorting points
- Underground car parks and a two-wheeler parking above ground
- Changing rooms with showers
Over 500 metres along the railway tracks, the Haute Ecole Arc is dedicated to knowledge and research
Inaugurated in 2009 and 2011, the buildings on the Neuchâtel campus provide easy access for people with disabilities.
There is an electronic and payment solution and access system which is managed through the personal badge held by each student and staff member of the school.