The preparatory courses for the federal examinations are designed for professionals wishing to obtain a federally recognised tertiary-level qualification and acquire an additional qualification.
To be admitted to the professional examinations leading to a federal diploma, candidates must hold a federal certificate of competence (CFC) or equivalent qualification and have several years’ experience in the professional field in question.
The HEG Arc can help you maximise your chances of passing the professional examinations leading to a federal certificate.
There are many advantages to this offer:
- modular training (à la carte)
- development of a network of contacts
- courses can be scheduled to fit in with any parallel professional activity
- partnerships with professional associations
- strong practical focus
- lecturers who are professionals in their field
Discover our Federal certificates programmes (in French)
No events are planned in the near future.