The following degrees allow prospective students to apply for engineering studies in a University of Applied Sciences (HES).
Become an engineer at the Haute Ecole Arc!
In some cases, additional training may be required in the weeks prior to the start of the Bachelor’s degree program.
Holders of a Swiss federal certificate of proficiency (CFC)
- relevant to the chosen program, supplemented by a federal vocational baccalaureate (in the fields of engineering, architecture, life sciences or other)
- relevant to the chosen program and a diploma of technician ES or a title deemed equivalent
- non- relevant to the chosen program, supplemented by a federal vocational baccalaureate and by a certification of one year of practice or one year of vocational knowledge (ACP)
Holders of a non-vocational baccalaureate or a title deemed equivalent
- completed by a certification of one year of practice or one year of vocational knowledge (ACP)
- completed by a 1st year of a Bachelor’s degree at the Université Technologique de Belfort-Montbéliard – UTBM. In the framework of current agreements, admission is then direct to the 2nd year at HE-Arc Engineering.
Holders of a French diploma
- BTS (Brevet de Technicien Supérieur – higher technical certificate), DUT (Diplôme Universitaire de Technologie – technological university diploma), BUT (Bachelor of Technology) or DNMADE (National Diploma in Arts and Design) with watchmaking option: admission to first year.
Other educational backgrounds
Applications from prospective students with other qualifications (from Switzerland or abroad) and specific cases will be considered by the School’s management.
An admission exam or an additional preparatory course may be required.