Mechatronics is a discipline that links mechanics and electronics. It is often compared to automation – the science of autonomously operating systems – and to real-time or industrial computing.
A real-time system must be able to perform an action within precise time constraints: in control systems, for example, the results provided are just as important as the time frame in which they are given.
Automation & control
We support you in the study and design phases of your mechatronic projects, as well as in your approach to the automation of production means, with our expertise in:
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC): defining and implementing the appropriate architecture, finding the most appropriate hardware and finally supporting the programming of the system. Recognized expertise on Beckhoff/Codesys PLCs
- Control: define and implement complex macros for numerical control systems to improve machine setup or production processes
Control and regulation
We support you in the different phases of characterization and sizing of the electric actuators of your future projects or existing machines.
We bring you our experience in setting up assembly lines for different types of production, especially in the following areas:
- Programmable Logic Controller: various types of PLCs
- Industrial robotics: Cartesian, SCARA, articulated, delta, etc.
- Supervisory HMI: WPF and C#
- External communication services: OPC-UA, cloud link
- Industrial vision: 2D, thermal, etc.
Services and Equipment
Analyse par simulationMatlab & Simulink (intégration dans Beckhoff Twincat3). Dymola (Dynamic Modeling Laboratory)